We are operating as a 3rd party company and as such, we are not affiliated with any of the network providers, smartphones, cellular device or any other handset manufacturers. All logos, images and trademarks are copyright of their respective owners.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by these latest terms and conditions.
Unlocking Policy, Cancellations, Refunds, Legal:
– The posted turnaround times are an average time and are not guaranteed. Turnaround times may vary from different models, networks, and supplier status.
– Orders which have already been sent in for processing cannot be cancelled while in transit.
– As a last resort from troubleshooting, video proof will be required if there is a claim the device has not been unlocked. The video requirements must be confirmed by IMEISN Staff first.
– If IMEISN services have been purchased, absolutely no refunds will be offered if the customer does not consult IMEISN before unlocking their device elsewhere.
– IMEISN Guarantees 100% to fully and permanently unlock the customers cellular phone’s network. It will be the customers responsibility to verify the phone in which they are unlocking will be compatible with the network they wish to use it on.
– Some devices may require a Non-accepted Sim card in order to unlock the device. A Non-accepted Sim card is any Sim card which is from a different carrier than the locked device. Please note, it does not have to be active.
– If the unlock code has been sent and the IMEI number supplied was incorrect, or if the phone was already unlocked prior to placing this order, IMEISN may reserve the right to refuse a refund.
– Some devices have a limited amount of attempts to input the code. If the device is previously hardlocked (0 attempts left to input the code) or the phone becomes hardlocked without contacting us first when there are below 5 attempts left, there will be no refunds.
– If a custom ROM has been installed on the device, it may be required to restore the original ROM in order to successfully use the Unlock Code.
– The device which is being unlocked cannot be blacklisted, barred, or reported lost or stolen. IMEISN will not be responsible if the device is successfully unlocked and cannot be used on certain networks due to being blacklisted, barred, or reported lost or stolen
In a situation where a code cannot be calculated or found for your mobile device, a refund will be issued 100%.
99% of the time a code will be found and will unlock your device flawlessly. In there rare instance the unlock doesn’t work and we insist the unlock code is correct, video proof will be required of you:
1. Pressing *#06# clearly showing the IMEI number of your device
2. Inputting the unlock code provided in our device
3. Some devices have special requirements in the video.
*For the Video refund, you MUST contact us first, as different devices have different video requirements. If these requirements are not met, our suppliers with whom we work with may refuse a refund
No refunds will be given if:
1. Any information about the order provided is incorrect. (Examples are as following and are Not limited to; the IMEI number, model, network of the phone, email address, and/or other relevant device information requested)
2. The phone is hardlocked, meaning an incorrect unlock was previously used in an attempt to unlock the phone. This can permanently diminished the amount of tries left to input the correct code. Most phones will begin with at least 10 attempts to enter the correct code. If you are not sure of your phone’s history please check with us first.
3. No Video is provided, or the video provided did not meet the requirements needed.
4. The unlocking service was obtained else where.
5. Retrieval of the unlock code exceeded our stated average turnaround time. In most instances we are very accurate or even faster with the turnaround times, however there may be contingencies in which causes a delay.
6. Your device was successfully unlocked but the network you wish to use the phone on is not compatible. It is the buyers responsibility to make sure the device you wish to unlock will be compatible with the SIM card and network you are trying use.
7. The unlock code has returned but you do not wish to unlock your phone anymore.
8. The phone was already unlocked prior to placing this order, or if this phone was previously Hardlocked (0 attempts left to input the code) prior to placingthis order.
*If you have an error with the code or are unsure about unlocking your device please contact us immediately for support as our main goal is to unlock your device.