Factory Key to Reset Lock Google Account (FRP key) for any Huawei or Honor model by IMEI
Unlocking with FRP code is done through the program: Fastboot_Erase_Tool
- Install the full package of USB drivers for Huawei, including Huawei Fastboot Drivers
- Install utility Fastboot_Erase_Tool
- Put your Huawei device in Fastboot mode (hold down the “Volume minus” button and simultaneously connect the USB cable to the phone).
- Run the Fastboot_Erase_Tool utility as the Administrator.
- Order FRP Key on the site IMEISN.com - service "Huawei FRP Reset Key"
- Enter the received FRP Key and press the FRP Unlock button.
1. Download the Mi Flash Pro program on your computer and run it.
Put the phone in Recovery mode (hold the volume button and power on), select Connect with MIAssistant and connect it to the computer.
On the Recovery tab, both IMEIs will be visible.
2. Disassemble the phone and see the IMEI on the sticker inside.
3. Get IMEI for the service "Convert XIAOMI LOCK CODE → IMEI"
The Xiaomi phone has a CLEAN status when:
- Written on the screen of the phone under the lock icon - This device is locked
The Xiaomi phone has a LOST status when:
- Written on the screen of the phone under the lock icon - This device is lost
This article talks about how to determine the country of blocking Xiaomi Mi Account
Before ordering the service “Remove MI Account” on the site: IMEISN.com, You need to know the region (country) in which the account was registered, and its status - Clean or Lost. This can be done for free on the Xiaomi server at this link <<<
In Enter the LOCK CODE (unlock number) or IMEI and click Check
If your smartphone is locked (MI account) and is NOT on the server in LOST mode, you will see a window in which part of the phone number with which the account is associated will be displayed.
From the first three digits you can find the country, region.
Ordering the service "Remove MI Account" on the site: IMEISN.com is possible only after the correct definition of the country.
Also, if you do not have access to imei and the check on the Xiaomi server does not show the number by which you can find the country in which the account was registered, then order the LOCK CODE convert to IMEI (Convert XIAOMI LOCK CODE → IMEI), and then Check IMEI (XIAOMI MI Info Check - IMEI)